Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday

Progress Report on Training:
Activity: Walking
Distance: 3 Miles
Time: 54 minutes

Overall my time has improved. Eating is poor but I am getting the miles in. I am still reading the book "You on a Diet" Excellent book! I really get into the whole biology behind weight gain. It is an easy read and really gives great information on the whole subject. I highly recommend it. I am about 2/3 of the way through the book. Here is a link to the book: You: On A Diet: The Owner's Manual for Waist Management Whether you get it from your local library or from a bookstore, it will be a worthwhile read!

1 comments:

Pam said...

i might have to check into that book. i'm planning on doing a 5k walk which is also 3 miles. i'm hoping to heck that i can do it in less than an hour. gone are the days back in my youth when i could walk 2 miles in less than 30 mins! LOL

looks like your making great progress.