Saturday, August 16, 2008

Quirk Meme

I've been tagged! Okay, I am giving this a shot. I am very new to blogging so here it goes. Thanks Leigh



Here are the rules:


  • Link to the person who tagged you

  • Mention the rules

  • Tell 6 quirky, yet boring, unspectacular things about you

  • Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them

  • Go to each of the person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know that they have been tagged

  • If you participate, let the person who tagged you know that you posted your quirks

1. I have to finish eating my fries (chips etc.) first before I finish my sandwich when I eat out


2. I have to have diet pepsi in the house at all times - probably an addiction as opposed to a quirk!

3. I love office supplies & can spend a great deal of time in office supplies stores

4. I clip coupons every Sunday and rarely use them

5. I love, love, love to sleep

6. I've been working at the same place for over 15 years

Here are the 6 people I tagged: Clara, Tina, Chris, Audrey, Dette, Life with Hashi

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for the Tag! a nice short one, I like . . . :) I will get to it um, soon, as it IS monday I am going to try and work here at work, ha !

Tammy said...

You did a great job! I clip coupons on Sunday too and don't use them. I call it my hobby, haha.