Monday, August 11, 2008

Motivation Monday

Need a dose of Motivation, positive thoughts or inspiration? I found a good site. I am into reading quotes and bits of wisdom. To me it is a quick boost! The site is www.motivateus.com Here are a few quotes that I like:

" It's amazing how many cares disappear when you decide not to be something, but to be someone."--- Coco Chanel

" Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future."Marilyn Ferguson

" The superior man is modest in his speech, but excels in his actions."Confucius

I added the website to my favorite's list. I guess I like the fact that you can get bits of wisdom in small pockets of time!

TRAINING PROGRESS:
Exercise: Leslie Sansone 3 mile walk
Time: 45 minutes


1 comments:

Pam said...

wow, a 4 lb loss! great job! i do the leslie sansone walk...but it's just the 1 mile in 15 mins. is their a dvd for 3 mile?? i am only down .6 this week.