Friday, July 11, 2008

A long, hard and stressful day

Working in the non-profit world is rough right now. I am extremely exhausted and stressed out. Of course I turned to my way of coping - stress eating and working too late (trying to accomplish what seems to be a never ending / growing amount of work). Enough whining though - I am blessed to have a job. Thanks to my hubby and best friend, I am reminded that I have the power to change things. Which is why I am involved involved with Seriesse! I am soooo excited to be attending a meeting tomorrow morning with this group of wonderfully positive people.

I did not exercise - My eating was poor - chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. (I did take my supplements though!) I will get a good night's sleep and get back on track Saturday.

0 comments: