Monday, July 28, 2008

It's been a while

It has been a while! I had a very rough week. Our agency had to close 2 programs. Fortunately none of my programs were affected. Unfortunately I had to be part of the layoff process. Very, Very, Very scary times in the non-profit world!

Last week was horrible, talk about stress eating! I had my annual physical - according to my scale I gained 2 lbs! According to my doctor's scale - I lost 6 since my last visit a month ago. I like her scale better! I also stopped exercising last week. I am hitting the gym tomorrow though. I am officially starting my training schedule for the 1/2 marathon.

I hope to have some chocolate recipes posted this week. I was thinking of making Fridays - "Chocolate Fix Fridays" and have lower cal/fat/sugar types of recipes posted.

Take Care

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's ok. I've been a little out of it too with my mom and everything.

Hang in there.

Pam said...

fluctuations happen all the time...between stress, the things we eat, etc., it's bound to happen. heck, i just finally got back to where i was back in feb. i had fluctuated so much. time to commit more fully for me LOL now if i could just stop being lazy.