Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Check out the progress!

Thanks to Leigh for putting this all together! Check out the results of everyone. I have joined this wonderful group for weight loss and am very motivated by everyone's results!

Here are the reports for this week (and everyone either lost or stayed the same!):

Chris - 0 change
Tammy - 1 LOSS!
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 0 change
Grace - 0.8 LOSS!
Leigh - 7 LOSS!
Clara - 0.5 LOSS!
Dette - 2.5 LOSS!
Julie - 1 LOSS!

and every one be sure to welcome Cheryl with her first weigh in at 0!

Total 12.8 LOSS! Congratulations!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Cheryl! I hope that this is a very helpful tool for you. This group is very supportive...actually, I think I'm the slacker when it comes to commenting, but I got up and made it a priority to contact everyone this morning. Again, welcome to the group!

Unknown said...

Cheryl! I am so glad you joined. My aunt is joining us too. I am so excited by how much motivation we are all getting!

Unknown said...

Welcome Cheryl! I have been doing this for just over a week now. & I definitely find myself thinking twice before eating junk food etc. I hope this helps you too.