Saturday, May 17, 2008

A New Way of Looking at it





Hello Everyone,

I am new to this blogging thing. Thanks for taking a moment to check out my post. I have had a life long battle with being overweight. So I am looking at this all very differently! I have a lot of weight to loose. My focus is now eating healthy, eating when I am hungry/stopping when full and exercising. No more diets, counting calories, points etc. etc. I watched Paul McKenna on TLC and am utilizing his concepts. I believe you can still register at his website for free and use some of the online tools. I also set a goal to walk in the Niagara Falls International Marathon. I am going to walk a half marathon with some of my family at the end of October. My goal is to cross the finish line walking - not crawling :) Of course in order to do this, I need to eat healthy and exercise! I have decided to use the ticker above to track the total number of miles I will be walking to train for the 1/2 Marathon. (It adds up to 265 miles). I am not brave enough to post my weight publicly (I really admire those who do!) I will post any pounds lost though. Well that's it for now.
Take Care
Cheryl

0 comments: