Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tuesday's results

Well I have not been doing very well these past few weeks. The days are ticking away and I need to seriously get back on track! Here are the results for this week! A contest is being added this week (see below)!


This week we are adding a contest! It seems we all need motivation after all. So, for everyone who reports a LOSS (maintaining doesn't count, sorry!) on the next weigh in will have their name put in a drawing for 100 assorted Mary Kay samples! So drink your water and count your calories. We can all do this!

And check it out! We had an over all loss! Congrats to Christy for being this week's biggest loser of 5 pounds!!

Chris - 3.2 LOSS
Tammy - 1 LOSS
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - 0.4 GAIN
Grace - 0.4 LOSS
Leigh - 0.5 GAIN
Clara - 0.5 GAIN
Dette - no report
Julie - 0.2 LOSS
Cheryl - 0 CHANGE
Audrey - 2 GAIN
Christy - 5 LOSS
Tina - 1 LOSS (from last week)
Danielle - 2 LOSS
Jessie - 0 CHANGE

This week's total - 9.0 LOSS!!

2 comments:

Clara said...

Never give up! I can just hear Churchill saying that. ;) With the season change coming, it should help us all get back to a regular exercise routine. I know you really want to walk in that marathon! I know you can do it, too. Just take that first step and the rest of the walk will be easy. That's how it always happens for me with my Leslie Sansone DVD. Keep us posted on your training. I'm looking forward to hearing how you do in the marathon! I'm really impressed that you're going to do it!

Unknown said...

Hang in there! You can do this...I have faith in you!